- Develop finance & accounting flow process and related SOP
- Records all financial transaction by accounting system
- Has a sound knowledge and able to handle taxation such as PPh 21, PPh 23, etc.
- Develop accurate financial reports and financial statements, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Develop financial reports based on projects
- Monitor cash flows, prepare cash flow statements
- Develop financial analysis
- Ensure quarterly reporting for audit and tax are met
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of annual budget
- Establish and improve financial management measures and controls
- Conduct periodical review and evaluations for process improvement and/or cost reduction opportunities
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organisation’s objective
- Work closely and reports to TBP Executive Director.
As our organisation grows bigger, we need more people to join our team and work together with us in doing our good cause.
Apart from the vacant position as the External Relations Officer, we are also hiring a person that will fit with the job as the Finance & Accounting Manager.
· Minimum Bachelor Degree, preferably majoring in Accounting or Finance from reputable university with a minimum of two years of working experience in the related position.
· Fluent in Indonesian and English (verbal & writing (correspondence and documents))
· Fluent in basic computer and internet skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, email apps, Internet apps, Facebook, Twitter.
· Passionate for education, especially for improving access to education for children in the remote areas of Indonesia
· Strong leadership, able to work in a team and independently
· Highly motivated, driven, disciplined and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and changing situations
· Ability to manage tasks effectively, accurate, with attention to details
· Competent in process improvement, problem solving and integrity
· Knows when to take own initiatives, stick or alter the plans, and when to consult with TBP Executive Director or other relevant parties
· Is based in Jakarta.
· Is trustworthy and fun to work with
Please send your CV and intro letter to email@example.com. Do share with us why you are the perfect fit for the job and don’t forget to write the position you’re applying for in the subject line .
Deadline of submission: 29 February 2016.